Tuesday, August 5, 2014

An engagement session, Webster County style

Buck's mom, Stacy, contacted me about doing his engagement pictures a few weeks ago.  He and Kirsten will be getting married in Jamaica in December, but wanted to incorporate his parent's farm (where they hung out a lot growing up) in their engagement pictures.

I've known Stacy for 6 years (she was my oldest daughter's teacher) and knew we'd have a fun session, even if I hadn't met Buck and Kirsten yet.  I did a session for her a while back when her grandbaby came to visit and we had so much fun.

We started off taking pictures with his dad's classic truck, but quickly headed to the pasture, because I just couldn't resist the fact that there was Queen Anne's lace growing out there and it was just gorgeous with the golden hour light flowing through the trees to the west of us.
















No comments:

Post a Comment